his musical taste is funny. this is what he listens to (as in, forces us to play over and over again in the car on long car rides):
- “mr. brightside, (the killers),” jacques lu cont’s thin white duke remix*
- “malti,” barbara brousal/dan zanes
- “polly wolly doodle all the day,” dan zanes
- “barber’s adagio for strings (william orbit),” ATB remix (NOT ferry corsten)
* on long car trips, we rock out in the back seat on the air “drums,” “piano,” & “guitar”. i don’t have the heart to harsh his mellow by telling him it’s probably a boring finger pressing a single pre-programmed key on the keyboards.
also, did you know that at 8:45, this remix can be played 13 times and 3/4 of the way through for a 2-hour car ride to san diego? there you go, now you do.